Pre-Academy Registration for Fall 2021 & Spring 2022 Seasons
Registration is two separate processes: Documentation and Payment.
- For the Documentation process, please fill out the forms in the "Related Links" box to the left of the page.
- *Each form is a writable .PDF, so you can type into the forms and save them to your computer or a USB stick.
- Medical Release Form does NOT need to be notarized
- You will upload these forms during the Registration Documentation process.
- You may pay in full or choose a payment plan option
- Payment plans are set up to auto draft and are only available with the use of a credit card
- Financial assistance is available to those with a demonstrated need.
- If you are requesting financial assistance, please turn in all documentation for it during the documentation process.
Please use the appropriate box below to start either registration process:
Fees are based on a year commitment and are for both the Fall and Spring seasons. Payment plans are available as well as financial assistance.
7U - 8U Pre-Academy Fees: Facility Member $750.00 or Program Member $850.00
(Full payment, or Three payment plan option)
- Receive a $50 discount if you complete registration by May 31.
- There is a $50 late fee if registering July 1 or later.
All participants must be either a facility member or a program member with the YMCA. Program memberships may be purchased for $40.00 for a family.
Financial assistance is available to those with a demonstrated need.
If you would like to request financial assistance, please fill out a financial assistance form (link to blank copy on the left of this page) and submit it during the Registration Documentation Process.
Once a fee is approved for Financial Assistance, you will be able to complete the Registration Payment process.
For questions regarding Financial Assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments are due at time of registration. Three different payment options are available:
- Full pay – due at time of registration
- Three payments - $150.00 due at time of registration then two additional payments of equally divided balance.
Payment plans require the use of a credit or debit card. Payments plans are set up to auto charge and will be automatically charged 30 and 60 days from deposit payment. There is no extra fee to use a payment plan.
- New players for the Fall 2021/Spring 2022 seasons are required to purchase the DDYSC Under Armour uniform kit. (Returning players will continue to use uniform from last season.)
- Tournament fees will be an additional expense determined by the individual teams and will be collected by team managers.
The registration fee covers field and light rentals, insurance, training sessions and professional coaches/referees during the regular season, and goalkeeper training. In addition to this registration fee, there are the uniform cost (approximately $155.00) and personal equipment costs (cleats, shin guards, etc). Additionally, each player is responsible for his/her portion of the team’s tournament fees (regardless of attendance), and their individual travel, lodging, and meal expense.
DDYSC adheres to a NO REFUND POLICY once the seasonal year begins August 1st, 2021.