(No physical address)
- From YMCA turn left onto Clairemont Road and up to the traffic light at the intersection of North Decatur Road and Clairemont Road.
- Turn left onto North Decatur Road.
- Travel 0.4 miles to the SECOND* street on the right, Westminster Way.
- Turn right onto Westminster Way.
- Travel 300 feet to the parking lot of Emory Presbyterian Church parking lot.
- From church parking lot, walk across Westminster Way and follow the gravel pathway 75 yards, past the tennis courts, to the open field.
Note: This is a Dekalb County public park. No Porta-Potties or other bathroom facilities available. Please respect the neighborhood community garden (fenced-off area).
- Do not park in Church parking lot. Park in Druid Hills High School parking lot or on the street.
- No Alcohol or Tobacco allowed
- No dogs or pets allowed on the fields
- Not all fields have access to restrooms. Please have your child use the bathroom before coming to practices
- Some fields will have portable toilets provided by the YMCA. Please clean up after using them for the next person
- Please clean up any trash or materials after games and practices including water bottles, wrappers from snacks, coffee cups, etc.
- During games if tour child becomes injured please contact the field supervisor for Band-Aids, ice packs and hand sanitizer
- Please contact the YMCA soccer office if you loose or leave anything on the soccer fields. Staff will pick up all belongings left on the field.