- Pre-Academy (7U & 8U): Registration begins Thursday, May 23rd
- Academy (9U - 12U) & 13U Athena & Classic: Registration begins Monday, June 3rd
- 14U - 19U Athena & Classic: Registration begins Monday, June 10th
Want to register in-person? While we encourage all participants to register online, we will have in-person registration available with the Soccer Office Program Services Desk on weeknights in June to register for DDYSC Academy & Select programs:
- In-person registration: June, Mon. - Fri., 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
The Soccer Office Program Services Desk can be reached at:
*Should you not be able to make Soccer Office registration hours, if you need in-person assistance, you may register at the YMCA membership desk during regular facility hours.
Registration is two separate processes: Documentation and Payment.
- For the Documentation process, please fill out the forms in the "Related Links" box to the left of the page.
- *Each form is a writable .PDF, so you can type into the forms and save them to your computer or a USB stick.
- Medical Release Form does NOT need to be notarized
- You will upload these forms during the Registration Documentation process.
- You may pay in full or choose a payment plan option
- Payment plans are set up to auto draft and are only available with the use of a credit card
- Financial assistance is available to those with a demonstrated need.
- If you are requesting financial assistance, please turn in all documentation for it during the documentation process.
Please use the appropriate box below to start either registration process:
Fees are based on a year commitment and are for both the Fall and Spring seasons, except 15U & above (see explanation below). Payment plans are available as well as financial assistance.
8U Pre-Academy Fees: Facility Member $750.00 or Program Member $850.00
- Full payment or Three Payment plan option
9U - 12U Academy Fees: Facility Member $1100.00 or Program Member $1200.00
- Full payment, or Five payment plan option
13U - 14U Athena & Classic: Facility Member $1200 or Program Member $1300
- Full payment, or Five payment plan option
**15U & above Athena & Classic: Facility Member $750 or Program Member $850
- Full payment, or Three Payment plan option
**All 15U & above players & teams are registered with DDYSC in Georgia Soccer for a full-seasonal year. Fees are based on the Fall 2019 season only, as there is no official club season in Spring due to High School Soccer.
All participants must be either a facility member or a program member with the YMCA. Program memberships may be purchased for $40.00 for a family.
Financial assistance is available to those with a demonstrated need.
If you would like to request financial assistance, please fill out a financial assistance form (link to blank copy on the left of this page) and submit it during the Registration Documentation Process.
Once a fee is approved for Financial Assistance, you will be able to complete the Registration Payment process.
For questions regarding Financial Assistance, please email email@example.com.
Payments are due at time of registration. Three different payment options are available:
- Full pay – due at time of registration
- Three payments - $250.00 due at time of registration, two additional payments on July 15th and August 15th of equally divided balance.
- Five payments - $250.00 due at time of registration, four additional payments on July 15th, August 15th, September 15th, and October 15th of equally divided balance.
Payment plans require the use of a credit or debit card. Payments plans are set up to auto charge and will be automatically charged on the above dates. There is no extra fee to use a payment plan.
- All NEW players to the Pre-Academy/Academy/Select programs for the Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 season are required to purchase the new Under Armour uniform (This will be our uniform until Summer 2020).
- Tournament fees will be an additional expense determined by the individual teams and will be collected by team managers.
The registration fee covers field & light rentals, insurance, training sessions, and professional coaches/referees during the regular season, goalkeeper training, as well as an intra-club tournament in Fall. In addition to this registration fee, there are the uniform cost (approximately $225.00) and personal equipment costs (cleats, shin guards, etc). Additionally, each player is responsible for his/her portion of the team’s tournament fees (regardless of attendance), and their individual travel, lodging, and meal expense.
DDYSC adheres to a NO REFUND POLICY once the seasonal year begins July 29th, 2019.