The 2016 USL Experience presented by Super Y League
DDYSC Wolves had three players (Lagos Kunga, Marquis Carter, and Damien Miranda) and one of our coaches (Tony Anglin) selected to participate in the 2016 USL Experience. The event brought collegiate and professional scouts to look at the array of talent, both boys and girls. Please see below a recap of what the event was all about as well as some pictures that were taken to commemorate the experience.
- 36 boys and 36 girls players (U12-U16) were chosen from SYL National Pool to participate in the USL Experience which will deliver an exclusive & unprecedented look into professional American soccer
- A comprehensive experience for the top 1% of the league, SYL players will compete against some of the highest level youth competition in the country during the USL Experience April 14-17, 2016
- This 4 day residential experience will follow a professional schedule and format with training & competitive match play
- Meals, lodging & training gear provided to players at no cost
- Stadium & facility tour plus access to FC Cincinnati pro players & staff (John Harkes, Ryan Martin, etc.)
- Additional educational programming (workshops, presentations & seminars)
- View professional team training sessions & attend USL derby match (FC Cincinnati vs Louisville City)
For the full story on the event, please click HERE.
Take a look at some of the pictures from the event:
The U16 Boys Group From left, Lagos Kunga, Marquis Carter, Damien Miranda, & Tony Anglin
Photoshoot from the event Interview with Lagos FC Cincinatti game vs Louisville