- Pre-Academy (7U & 8U), Thursday, May 24th
- In-person registration available @ Decatur Family YMCA from 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Academy (9U - 12U) & 13U Athena & Classic - Online registration begins Mon., June 4th
- In-person registration available @ Decatur Family YMCA on Thursday June 7th, from 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- 14U - 19U Athena & Classic, Online registration begins Monday, June 11th
- In-person registration available @ Decatur Family YMCA on Thursday June 14th from 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Missed in-person signing day? While we encourage all participants to regisiter online, we will have in person registration available with the Soccer Office Program Services Desk on weeknights in June to register for DDYSC Academy & Select programs:
- Monday, June 18 - Friday, June 22, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Monday, June 25 - Friday, June 29, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
The Soccer Office Program Services Desk can be reached at:
*Should you not be able to make Soccer Office registration hours, if you need in-person assistance, you may register at the YMCA membership desk during regular facility hours.
Registration is two seperate processes: Documentation and Payment.
- For the Documentation process, please fill out the forms in the "Related Links" box to the left of the page.
- *Each form is a writable .PDF, so you can type into the forms and save them to your computer or a USB stick.
- Medical Release Form does NOT need to be notarized
- You will upload these forms during the Registration Documentation process.
- You may pay in full or choose a payment plan option
- Payment plans are set up for auto draft and are only available with the use of a credit card
- Financial assistance is available to those in need and who qualify.
- If you need financial assistance, turn in all documentation for it during the documentation process.
Please use the appropriate box below to start either registration process:
Fees are based on a year commitment and are for both the Fall and Spring seasons. Payment plans are available as well as financial assistance.
U8 Pre-Academy Fees: Facility Member $750.00 or Program Member $850.00
- Full payment or Three Payment plan option
U9 - U12 Academy Fees: Facility Member $1100.00 or Program Member $1200.00
- Full payment, or Five payment plan option
U13 - U14 Athena & Classic: Facility Member $1200 or Program Member $1300
- Full payment, or Five payment plan option
U15 and above Athena & Classic: Facility Member $750 or Program Member $850
- Full payment, or Three Payment plan option
*All participates must be either a facility member or a program member. Program memberships may be purchased for $40.00 for a family.
Financial assistance is available to those in need and who qualify.
If you are in need of financial assistance, fill out a financial assistance form (link to blank copy on the left of this page) and submit it during the Registration Documentation Process.
Once a fee is approved for Financial Assistance, you will be able to complete the Registration Payment process.
For questions regarding Financial Assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments are due at time of registration. Three different payment options are available:
- Full pay – due at time of registration
- Three payments - $250.00 due at time of registration, two additional payments on July 15th and August 15th of equally divided balance.
- Five payments - $250.00 due at time of registration, four additional payments on July 15th, August 15th, September 15th, and October 15th of equally divided balance.
Payment plans require the use of a credit or debit card. Payments plans are set up on auto charge and will be automatically charged on the above dates. There is no extra fee to use a payment plan.
- All players are required to purchase the new Under Armour uniform. This will be our uniform until Summer 2020.
- Tournament fees will be an additional expense determined by the individual teams and will be collected by team managers.
The registration fee covers field & light rentals, insurance, training sessions, and professional coaches/referees during the regular season, goalkeeper training, as well as intra-club tournament in Fall. In addition to this registration fee, there is the uniform cost (approximately $225.00) and personal equipment costs (cleats, shin guards, etc). Additionally, each player is responsible for his/her portion of the team’s tournament fees (regardless of attendance), and their individual travel, lodging and meal expense.
DDYSC adheres to a NO REFUND POLICY once the seasonal year begins July 30th, 2018.